A newly established company formed by industry experts are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who can provide consultant support and administration.
What will you be doing?
- Day to day office administration tasks
- Management of a portfolio of insurance-based schemes
- Provide support to Account Handlers
- Liaising with clients (first point of contact) – telephone and email
- Data input, formatting, analysing and checking
- Insurance Broking
- Preparation of risk specification documents and reports
- Maintain office presence and build relationships with other colleagues
- Claims handling (liaising with clients and insurers)
- Liaising with insurers and other external third parties
- Assistance with New Business projects
- Continual improvement of internal processes, procedures and systems
Full training will be given in this challenging and varied role to ensure that the candidate has the skills and expertise to thrive within the team. There are opportunities to progress, and we do support team members wishing to take on insurance qualifications (CERT CII).
No of vacancies
- 37.5 hours Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00
GCSE Maths and English at grade C (4) or above essential.
- Knowledge of the Employee Benefits marketplace is preferable but not essential as full training will be given
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of team but with control of own workload
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Competitive Salary
- Death In Service
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days Holiday
At Aceso Health & Group Risk we offer and advise our clients on employee benefits packages that meet varied business budgets and requirements, while supporting today’s diverse workforces. Like our namesake, Aceso, from Greek mythology, we’re focused on healing through a rounded approach to employee wellbeing.
We offer a range of services which aim to consider all aspects of health, including our five main pillars:
- Physical health
- Mental health
- Financial health
- Social and community
- Occupational health.
Our consultants provide a detailed understanding of all available options for consideration and guide clients through the process of obtaining the appropriate cover to meets their needs and demands.
We invest our time in fully understanding our client’s business requirements, whether they are uninsured and new to the market or have an existing benefits package in place.
In the current job market, and with employee health and wellbeing at the forefront of many business and HR leaders’ thoughts, attracting and retaining top talent is increasingly important to employers across all sectors. Rewarding and recognising staff through tailored employee benefits packages is one way to help companies appeal to the right people, boost productivity, and create a motivated workforce.
To apply for this position or to find out more information contact us using the button below.