Occupational Health services provide support in managing workplace risks to help keep employees safe and healthy while working.
Has your business experienced any of the following issues?
- Three health-related absences in any six-month period?
- Any health-related absence exceeding five working days?
- Five health-related absences in any 12-month period?
- Any stress, anxiety, or depression-related absence?
- Any absence relating to muscles, bones, and joints?
- Any recurrent health-related issues affecting performance at work?
- Improved employee retention
- Prevention and reduction in employee absence.
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Increased emotional support
- Peace of mind.
We work with Occupational Health providers offering the below services:
- Absence management
- Employee assistance programme services
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Stress helpline
- Return to work interviews
- Face to face counselling support
- Telephone counselling services
- New starter medical screening
- Work health assessment and night-worker questionnaire.